Greek Word Study Course
Part 1: Using Tools to Overcome 2 Barriers
In This Lesson
You will learn how to borrow the work of others to find all the possible meanings of a Greek word.
This is one of the two ways to achieve your objective in Stage One of a word study: using reference tools from professional Bible scholars to find a list of all the possible meanings.
- A Greek word puzzle – Should Christians love the world?
- Review – the basic process
- Choosing tools that bypass two barriers:
- The Alphabet Barrier – Greek uses a different alphabet.
- The Endings Barrier – Greek words have multiple endings.
After viewing Video 1, strengthen your grasp of the information by reading the workbook, pages 11-14.