To get started, watch the introductory video.
Why do you want to learn how to unlock the meaning of Greek words in the New Testament?
Which of these benefits is most important to you?
- Discover insights that are not readily visible in English
- Understand why different Bibles have different translations for a word
- Check the accuracy of things that I hear in sermons or books
- Have the New Testament come alive by seeing it through first-century eyes
- Avoid misunderstandings of Bible verses
- Resolve passages that seem contradictory
- Teach the Word accurately and confidently
- Escape the need to depend solely on professional Bible scholars
Lesson 1 Preview
In Lesson 1, you will learn the foundation pillars of Greek word study:
- 2 Things to Know about Words [Video 1]
- 2 Stages of a Word Study [Video 1]
- 2 Ways to Do each Stage [Video 2]
Click “Next Lesson” (top of page) to move on to the next section of Lesson 1.